Why Choose Our Post-Frame Construction?
We appreciate your interest in Quality Structures Inc. and would like to assist you in designing a building that will meet your needs at a fair price. At Quality Structures Inc. we are committed to providing you with hands on support from the design process through to the completion of your new building.
One QSI ADVANTAGE is summed up in two words, MORE LUMBER! The closer spacing on our posts and trusses and the amount of bracing leads to a visible difference when you step inside. We want your building to be able to weather the storms common in this area. For the cost-conscious customer maintaining our common length, width and height size will get you more for less.
A post-frame building from Quality Structures Inc. is simply the best value for the money.
We have distinguished ourselves from the competition by incorporating standard features into our buildings that create the QSI ADVANTAGE.
- Continuous ridge ventilation
- 29 gauge steel on roof, sides, trim
- 4’ O/C trusses @ 4/12 pitch
- 8’ O/C sidewall glue/nail laminated columns
- Ledger Loc fastened 2-ply truss supports
- 2’ O/C 2x4 roof purlins
- 2’ O/C 2x4 side girts
- Treated 2x6 skirt at ground line
- Steel rodent guard at base
- 48” post holes with concrete footings
- Extra Post Blocking to prevent uplift
Post-frame buildings are also extremely adaptable. From small garages and workshops to large warehouses, machine shops, schools, annexes and more, Quality Structures can design and build the perfect post-frame building for your needs. Post-frame buildings allow for an almost limitless variety of exterior facades and interior designs, so your building looks exactly the way you want it to. Best of all, post-frame construction allows for maximum interior flexibility -- you're free to move interior walls to suit, or eliminate them altogether.
Post-frame buildings from Quality Structures are extremely efficient. You'll save money right away with lower labor and materials costs versus steel or brick structures, and your building will be ready for occupancy sooner.
Once completed, your post-frame building will continue to save you money with superior insulation properties and weather resistance. That means you'll have a more energy efficient and durable structure.
Our post-frame construction is stronger and more durable than conventional low-rise wood frame structures.
Designed to withstand almost anything the weather can dish out, post-frame structures are engineered to be self-bracing, wind and weather resistant, and built with the best materials and workmanship for superior performance.
- Free estimates
- On-site consultations
- Professional, courteous sales staff
- Fully licensed and insured
- Detailed, efficient install crews
- 3-ply laminated columns
- #2 and better framing lumber
- All steel entry and garage doors
- Rust resistant painted steel exterior
- Screw application on steel exterior
- Engineered to meet or exceed local codes
- 90 mph wind load
- 30 lb. p.s.f. truss load
- Trusses designed for a ceiling load
- Roof and wall wind bracing