Buildings Case Study Back To All Equestrian, Horse Barns, & Arenas Images
Equestrian, Horse Barns, & Arenas
This is a very practical horse barn with some aesthetic upgrades that include some stone work on the exterior of the structure and extra tongue and groove wood siding on the interior.
- 30' width x 72' length x 10' inside height
- 36" Overhang on 2–sides with Vintage White soffit and fascia
- 440 sqft of R-19 Batt insulation on Sides and Ceiling
- 1 — 3'x6'8" Steel 9-lite Entry Door(s)
- 1 — 3'x6'8" Steel Flush Entry Door(s)